St. Euphrasia Catholic School welcomes all applicants. However, due to limited class sizes, registration priority and enrollment consideration is given to registered, active, and participating parish families. All other families are considered based on available class space. Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Euphrasia School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Euphrasia Parish.
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Euphrasia School.
- Catholics registered at other Parishes.
- Applicants should be 4 years of age by August 31st.
- Students will be administered an assessment to determine school readiness.
- Applicants should be 5 years of age on or before August 31st.
- Students will be administered a Kindergarten entrance assessment to determine school readiness.
Grades 1 – 8
- Applicants for First grade should be 6 years of age on or before August 31st.
- Applicants must meet St. Euphrasia School standards in all areas: academics, social, emotional, personal, and spiritual.
School tours are held weekly during the regular school year from November through May. To schedule a tour with Mrs. Blair, Principal of St. Euphrasia, call the school office at 818-363-5515 or email email@example.com.
St. Euphrasia School, in witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, or national and/or ethnic origin. While St. Euphrasia School welcomes students with special needs, a full range of academic services may not always be available to them. The principal and pastor reserve the right to determine if St. Anastasia Catholic School is able to meet the needs of all applicants.