St. Euphrasia Catholic School welcomes all applicants. However, due to limited class sizes, registration priority and enrollment consideration is given to registered, active, and participating parish families. All other families are considered based on available class space. Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Euphrasia School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Euphrasia School
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Euphrasia Parish
- Catholics registered at other Parishes
- Applicants should be 4 years of age by September 1st.
- Students will be administered an assessment to determine school readiness, and to make the first meeting with us positive and nurturing. Parents are welcome and encouraged to be present.
- Applicants should be 5 years of age on or before September 1st.
- Students will be administered a grade level assessment to determine school readiness, and to make the first meeting with us positive and nurturing. Parents are welcome and encouraged to be present.
Grades 1 – 8
- Applicants for First grade should be 6 years of age on or before September 1st.
- Applicants must meet St. Euphrasia School standards in all areas: academics, social, emotional, personal, and spiritual.
School tours are held during the regular school year from November through May. To schedule a tour with Jean Ornelaz, Principal of St. Euphrasia, please access the Book A Tour tab (above- on the toolbar) or call the school office at 818-363-5515. You may also email us using the form on the “Contact” page.
St. Euphrasia School, in witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, or national and/or ethnic origin. While St. Euphrasia School welcomes students with special needs, a full range of academic services may not always be available to them. The principal and pastor reserve the right to determine if St. Euphrasia Catholic School is able to meet the needs of all applicants.
St. Euphrasia School
17637 Mayerling St., Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 832-6678 (Fax)